The Starlink 7-7 mission has faced several delays, with the original Friday launch being rescheduled to Saturday, then Sunday, and now to Monday morning. As a result, a new live stream will be set up for the upcoming launch of the Falcon 9 rocket carrying 22 Starlink 2nd generation mini communication satellites from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.
– Date and Time: November 20th at 07:33 CET
– Launch Site: SLC-4E, Vandenberg Air Force Base, California
– Rocket: Falcon 9 Block 5 (with first stage B1063 making its fifteenth flight)
– Primary Payload: 22 Starlink satellites
– Payload Mass: 17,600 kg
– Target Orbit: Low Earth orbit with an inclination of 53° and an altitude of 296 x 286 kilometers
– First Stage: The first stage will attempt a landing on the OCISLY drone ship.
The live stream is scheduled to start approximately 10 minutes before the launch, around 07:20 CET. Viewers who wish to participate in the chat can click on the video title in the upper left corner to access the YouTube page of the live stream.
Please note that the original live stream, which ultimately did not include the launch, was launched on Sunday. Therefore, a new live stream will be set up for the upcoming launch.
For more information, please refer to the following sources: [remove contact information and sources]
[remove image tag]