The Egyptian General Authority of Meteorology has reported pleasant weather conditions in the north of the country. Satellite images show cloud cover, reducing the hours of sunshine and active winds that provide relief from the heat.
This weather pattern is influenced by the remnants of Storm Daniel, causing instability in weather conditions. Egypt is experiencing wind activity, which stirs up sand and dust in some areas, as well as varying intensity rainfall extending to Greater Cairo.
The Meteorological Authority forecasts rain of varying intensity today in the north of the country, with lighter rainfall expected in areas of Greater Cairo.
During the day, hot weather prevails in Greater Cairo, Lower Egypt, the northern coasts, and northern Upper Egypt. South Sinai and South Upper Egypt experience very hot temperatures. At night, temperatures are moderate in the north of the country until northern Upper Egypt, but remain hot in South Sinai and South Upper Egypt.
Temperature forecasts for Tuesday are as follows:
– Cairo: Highs of 33 degrees, lows of 25 degrees
– Alexandria: Highs of 31 degrees, lows of 24 degrees
– Matrouh: Highs of 28 degrees, lows of 23 degrees
– Sohag: Highs of 36 degrees, lows of 25 degrees
– Qena: Highs of 38 degrees, lows of 26 degrees
– Aswan: Highs of 41 degrees, lows of 29 degrees.
Stay prepared for rain and fluctuations in temperature according to your location.