When it comes to capturing what’s on your screen, taking a screenshot is a versatile and useful feature. Whether you want to share a funny conversation, capture an important document, or save a memorable moment from a video, knowing how to take a screenshot on your Samsung S21 5G can come in handy.
The Samsung S21 5G is packed with powerful capabilities, and taking a screenshot is a breeze with this device. With multiple methods available, you can choose the one that suits your preferences and needs. From using the hardware buttons to employing the innovative S Pen, capturing screenshots on the Samsung S21 5G offers flexibility and convenience.
In this article, we will walk you through four different methods to take screenshots on your Samsung S21 5G. Whether you are new to the world of smartphones or a seasoned tech enthusiast, our step-by-step instructions will make it easy for you to capture screenshots effortlessly.
Method 1: Using the Hardware Buttons
One of the simplest and most common methods to take a screenshot on the Samsung S21 5G is by using the hardware buttons. Here’s how:
– Locate the buttons on the side of your device. The power button is typically located on the right side, while the volume down button is usually on the left side.
– Navigate to the screen that you want to capture.
– Press and hold the power button and the volume down button simultaneously. Make sure to press them together and hold for a moment.
– You will hear a camera shutter sound, and your screen will flash, indicating that the screenshot has been successfully captured.
– You can find the screenshot in the “Screenshots” folder within your gallery app or in the “Photos” app, depending on your device’s settings.
Method 2: Using Palm Swipe Gesture
If you find using the hardware buttons a bit cumbersome, fear not! The Samsung S21 5G offers an alternative method to take a screenshot – the palm swipe gesture. Follow these steps to capture a screenshot with a simple swipe of your hand:
– Ensure that the Palm Swipe gesture feature is enabled on your device. To do this, go to the “Settings” app and navigate to “Advanced features.”
– Inside “Advanced features,” you will find the “Motions and gestures” option. Tap on it to access the different motion controls available on your device.
– Look for the “Palm swipe to capture” option and toggle it on if it’s not already enabled.
– Once the feature is enabled, go to the screen you want to capture.
– Hold your hand vertically and swipe the side of your hand across the screen in a horizontal motion, ensuring that your hand makes contact with the screen.
– Similar to using the hardware buttons, you will hear the camera shutter sound, and the screen will flash, indicating that the screenshot has been successfully taken.
– You can find the screenshot in the “Screenshots” folder within your gallery app or in the “Photos” app.
Method 3: Using the Quick Settings Panel
The Samsung S21 5G provides yet another convenient method to capture screenshots using the quick settings panel. Here’s how to do it:
– Swipe down from the top of your screen to access the quick settings panel.
– Locate the “Screenshot” icon among the available quick settings icons. It typically looks like a phone or tablet screen.
– Tap on the “Screenshot” icon to capture the current screen instantly.
– After capturing the screenshot, you will see a preview at the bottom of the screen. You can tap on the preview to access editing options or share it with others directly.
Method 4: Using the S Pen
If you’re an owner of the Samsung S21 5G and have the S Pen accessory at your disposal, you have an additional method to capture screenshots. The S Pen offers precise control and added flexibility when it comes to taking screenshots. Here’s how:
– Ensure that the S Pen is connected to your Samsung S21 5G.
– Open the screen or app you want to capture.
– Take out the S Pen and hold it in your hand.
– Hover the S Pen slightly above the screen, and a small toolbar will appear.
– On the toolbar, tap on the “Screenshot” icon to capture the current screen.
– The screen will flash, and you will hear the camera shutter sound, indicating that the screenshot has been successfully taken.
– You can view the captured screenshot in the “Screenshots” folder within your gallery app or in the “Photos” app.
Using the S Pen to take screenshots offers a seamless and precise experience. It’s particularly useful for capturing specific areas, selecting text, or highlighting specific details.