Commercial vessels and leisure boats with non-KVH antennas can now benefit from the advantages of the KVH ONE Global HTS Network. The leading VSAT maritime network is now accessible even if you are using existing Intellian, Cobham, and other Ku-band terminals, with no need for hardware changes. This is made possible through KVH OpenNet, which allows you to bring the power of the KVH ONE Network to your vessel without a KVH dome.
With a simple software update and no hardware changes, you can enjoy the following features:
– KVH’s global, layered Ku-band HTS network, powered by Intelsat
– Speeds as fast as 20/3 Mbps (up/down)
– 276 million sq. km (106+ million sq. miles) of VSAT coverage
– Flexible month-to-month airtime subscriptions
– KVH’s 24/7 airtime and technical support
– Choice of high-speed and unlimited-use channels, and support for simultaneous channels
– KVH’s suite of value-added services, including KVH Link Content, Managed Firewall Cybersecurity, Crew Internet, and Cloud Email
This new offering opens up the benefits of the KVH ONE Network to more users, expanding connectivity options for both commercial and leisure maritime industries. Whether you have a KVH antenna or not, you can now access fast and reliable internet speeds, extensive coverage, and a range of value-added services.
Please note that the products and services mentioned in this press release are not endorsed by The Maritime Executive.